Returns & Exchanges
1. Returns (exclusions apply, please see below)
- Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, we will gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned items must be unused, undamaged, in original condition and in their original packaging. It is important to keep the original packaging.
- To organise a return, simply contact us within 30 days of receiving the item by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a picture of your item in its original packaging and we will be in touch with you with further details.
- All refunds are processed by FurnitureOnline through bank transfer only. Refunds are initiated within 5 to 10 working days. Please contact our call centre for further information.
- You will receive a full refund less the inbound and outbound delivery costs associated with the returned goods. Please note that if you purchased your product during a free or capped delivery period, the actual delivery cost (which would have been applied outside this special offer) will be deducted from your refund. You are welcome to deliver the item back to us with your own means. We recommend that you call us prior to purchase to confirm the actual cost of the return. As a guide, most Melbourne and Sydney deliveries cost approximately $80. All other areas are subject to a quotation.
- If your goods have been opened but are otherwise new (have not been used or assembled), a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Please note that under the health act, all soft furnishing items (including sheets, pillows, pillow cases, mattress toppers etc.) are non-refundable unless faulty. We encourage you to make your selection carefully prior to your purchase. Some made-to-order products may also be excluded from this return policy. Please contact us prior to purchase for more information. Please contact our sales team on 1300 112 337 or email us at email@example.com if you wish to discuss an exchange. Please note that should an item not fit inside your property and therefore needs to be returned, a 20% restocking fee will apply on top of the inbound and outbound delivery fee.
Mattresses are also excluded from our return policy - however an excellent 100 night guarantee will apply. See HERE for full terms and conditions on our amazing mattress guarantee.
3. Damaged items
If any product you receive is damaged or faulty through no fault of your own, it will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion and at no cost to you. If you notice any damage to your goods, please notify our delivery drivers and also our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery. It is important that you open the goods within 48 hours as we will be unable to accept any claims after that time. Please also make sure you keep the original packaging until further notice.
STEP 1 – Please take pictures of the damage including any damage to the packaging.
STEP 2 – Email the pictures to email@example.com. To ensure a quick resolution, please include your order reference and any helpful information to help identify the damaged part(s).
STEP 3 – A customer service agent will get back to you within 24 hours (excluding weekends) with further information.