How long is the warranty on my item?
All our products are backed by our 12-month comprehensive warranty. This warranty is in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law.
What if my product arrives damaged?
We’re committed to providing quality products at unbeatable value. In the unlikely your order arrives damaged or faulty please email us to provide a description of the damage or fault along with photos (or video) showing the fault or damage.
What faults are covered by the warranty?
We warrant that that all our goods are free of defects in material and workmanship and are of merchantable quality and durability in every possible way. Our warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; and
- Products which have not been maintained (for example, leather or timber care), or which have been modified.
- Damage to packaging only;
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; and
- Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
How are faults and damages resolved?
Each case is different merits but as a general rule there are four solutions immediately available to you:
A) Replacement Parts
If a fault can be repaired with replacement or spare part(s) we will immediately send you the spare part(s).
B) Partial Refund
If the fault is superficial or cosmetic you may elect to keep the product in exchange for a partial refund or store credit which is proportional to the extent of the damage or fault experienced.
C) Replacement Product
If the fault or damage is unlikely to be repeated in a replacement product we will send you an identical replacement as soon as possible. Please note that we may or may not require the return of the faulty product prior to sending a replacement.
D) Full Credit or Refund
If the fault cannot be solved with spare parts, partial refunds or replacement products, a full refund or store credit may be issued to you.
Our guarantees and warranties do not exclude any protections you have under Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
There are some reasonable requests that we ask you to consider:
1. Self Maintenance: If a superficial mark on a product can be removed by cleaning agents the customer will be required to attempt such solutions and will be compensated with a partial refund or store credit appropriate for the circumstances.
2. Damaged Packaging: Damage to the packaging of the product does not constitute damage to the product itself and is not covered by any warranty and does not give rise to any compensation.
3. Minor Variations: No two items of furniture are identical and minor variations in colour and finish between items is common. Similarly, slight variations between the corresponding images shown on our website and the product itself are caused by different devices and do not give rise to full refunds, replacement, partical refund or store credit unless the variation is sufficently significant that it alters the appearence or functionality of the item ordered.